State Administrative Tribunal

Residential Parks

Residential parks are home for many Western Australians. From time to time situations arise where Long-stay tenants or Park Operators may need the assistance of SAT to resolve disputes.

For more information on how SAT conducts Residential Parks’ disputes, there is a Residential Parks pamphlet which outlines the process.

Last updated: 1-May-2019

[ back to top ]