SAT can provide services for people with disability upon request.
- SAT is committed to ensuring that all parties have access to justice. To accomplish this, SAT makes all efforts to ensure that our facilities and hearings are fully accessible.
- We can arrange a telephone or video hearing if you cannot come to the Tribunal hearing in person.
- Please click here to learn more: Accessibility (justice.wa.gov.au)
- If you use Auslan to communicate, we can arrange and pay for an Auslan interpreter at your hearing. Find out about interpreters and translator services: Interpreters at SAT (justice.wa.gov.au)
- Do you find it hard to hear or use a hearing aid? Contact us so we can arrange a hearing loop for your hearing.
- SAT has an Easy Read fact sheets for Guardianship and Administration hearings for people with cognitive disability.
- Easy Read Documents (justice.wa.gov.au)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) is an acceptable method of communication at SAT. People who use AAC are encouraged to bring their devices or books to the hearing.
- Please contact us if you are going to use AAC so we can allow more time for your hearing.
- If you have any other diverse needs that impact your ability to participate in a hearing, including communication difficulties, please call the Tribunal on 9219 3111 to discuss how we can best assist.
Last updated: 21 August 2023
[ back to top ]